Grilled chicken breasts are easy to make any time of year. Marinating the meat overnight ensures the chicken breasts will remain juicy during cooking. Experiment with different marinades to customize this summer grilling staple. Chicken is the preferred meat in the United States. The preference for chicken grew during World War II, when the government rationed beef. Industrial chicken farming increased supplies and lowered prices, helping to increase its popularity.
Recipe Servings: 6
+ 8 hours resting
- Place chicken, Italian dressing, garlic powder, and soy sauce in a large resealable bag.
- Squeeze air out of bag and seal. Shake bag so chicken is covered in dressing.
- Place bag into a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat and clean grill. (Try rubbing hot grates with ½ an onion to clean and flavor grill.)
- Remove chicken from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken breasts on medium high heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 15 minutes.
Recipe introduction and directions © Copyright 2016-2020 World Trade Press. All rights reserved.